The Tenji team’s breadth and depth of knowledge enables them to cover all aspects of a project’s design.
- Full design capabilities in CAD/Revit/SketchUp/BIM
- Species-specific LSS and control design
- Physical and computer model fabrication
- Insert and surround design
- Lighting design
- LEED AP team review for maximum energy efficiency
- Signage (interactive and static) design
- Value Engineering (VE)
Once the design is finished, Tenji will assist with the build phase, including the offsite fabrication of any tanks, theming inserts and life support components.
- A professional, courteous team experienced in the highest quality residential and commercial installations.
- Complete commissioning with operations and maintenance manuals.
- Design and construction of FRP stands and work platforms.
- Ability to deploy anywhere in the US or overseas.
- Project commisioning and detailed O&M manuals.
- Fully insured.
Tenji understands that aquarium design and building is a blend of art and science. Tenji serves as a translator, facilitating the conversation so that people with different backgrounds can learn from each other and communicate effectively.
- Whether it is the brainstorming, design, or management phase of a project, the Tenji team will bring all elements together.
- Tenji has consulted for a broad range of projects, and is an expert in developing concepts, training staff, and troubleshooting and retrofitting existing systems.
- Facilitate innovation, ceativity and communication.
Not all of Tenji’s projects have been new design-build facilities. We understand how to repair and renovate aquariums, to add new exhibits, or change the ones those already there.
- Transform dated aquariums and exhibit galleries.
- Improve LSS and husbandry techniques.
- Restore worn displays and systems.
- Ensure that while an exhibit is renovated, the animals are well managed.
- Tenji personnel have experience and knowledge working with everything from sea otters to jellies, leading the development of husbandry techniques and life support systems/solutions for projects around the world.
Animal Care and Exhibit Maintenance is an important component of Tenji’s standard of excellence. Tenji’s staff have over 100 years combined experience working with live animal collections, and they keep current with the best practices in the industry.
- Animal care is of paramount importance.
- Exceed industry requirements and practices.
- All staff trained in public aquaria.
- Industry-wide connections with collectors.
- Certified animals and plants.
- Inspection services.
- AZA certified
The industry standard, FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) stands and platforms stand the test of time.
- Ergonomic, user-friendly designs
- Durable all weather construction
- Full service team can provide design and engineering
- All 316 SS fasteners
- Can deliver kits or provide onsite installers
- Made in the USA